- d. Please note that you may not be able to fully utilize our Services without disclosing Personal Data to us.
- a. EmployDemy register no: 29ERPPR6365P1ZD
- a. EmployDemy may collect Personal Data directly from you when you use the Services (e.g. When you do the registration).
- b. Depending on what Services you use, the Personal Data collected, the means of collection and the purpose of the processing, may vary. EmployDemy may process your Personal Data for the purposes set out below as well as purposes described to you in connection with the specific Services you use:
- EmployDemy has put in place measures to keep your payment data secure and that it is processed in a lawful way. The data is both entered as carefully chosen Service providers (Processors) that are compliant with mandatory payment card industry requirements (PCI DSS). Your payment data is therefore never stored or accessed by EmployDemy but only by our Service providers.
- When registering a profile and agreeing to the terms and Conditions thereof, you are entering an agreement with EmployDemy When you register for a profile, EmployDemy will process the personal data you provide us with in your profile ( first name, last name, email, phone number, country) with the purpose of providing you with your account and to keep these data prefilled when you login in our website
- EmployDemy processing of your personal data in relation to your Profile is either based on your explicit consent or necessary in order to fulfil our agreement with you. We might also process your data in anonymized form for statistical and analytical purposes
- EmployDemy may anonymize the Personal Data collected from you in connection with the Services, to use in aggregated form as a basis for improvements, statistics and analysis
- If you contact our customer service via e-mail, WhatsApp, telephone, SMS we may process the Personal Data you provide us with (e.g. name, telephone number, address and e-mail address) in order to provide you with customer services or provide the Services you request. Personal Data that is not used in connection with the provision of a specific Service is either deleted or made anonymous within thirty-six (36) months.
- we may also, with your consent, transfer your Personal Data to third party marketing companies (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram) to show you relevant and personalized advertisements, measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign or to record traffic flow and ad clicks.
- c. For more information about when we delete your Personal Data, see Section 5 below.
- b. EmployDemy sub-contractors and partners may process your Personal Data on behalf of us if and to the extent it is necessary for providing the agreed Services to you.
- a. EmployDemy will process your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to provide Services to you or until you contact us to have your Personal Data deleted. Please note that EmployDemy as stated below, has the right or may be obliged to undertake certain processing activities without your consent.
- We may prolong the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances and on a case by case basis if we are so required by law or relevant authorities or if we have a legitimate interest to do so and is so allowed by applicable law e.g. to defend our interest should we have a dispute with you.
- b. You have the right to request from EmployDemy rectification of, access to or erasure of your Personal Data. At your request EmployDemy will, free of charge, rectify or delete any incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant Personal Data.
- c. You may also, at any time and for any reason, revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, after which your Personal Data will be deleted or made anonymous without undue delay. Furthermore, you have the right to request that EmployDemy restricts the processing of your Personal Data, or object to EmployDemy processing of your Personal Data.
- d. You also have the right to data portability of your Personal Data.
- e. Please be aware that, depending on your requests, you may thereafter not be able to fully use our Services.
- f. Notwithstanding the foregoing, EmployDemy may have the legal right or obligation to store or otherwise process your Personal Data without your consent, for instance to be able to fulfil an agreement with you (e.g. deliver the Services you have purchased from us), or to fulfil our tax obligations.
- g. You have the right to request to receive information annually about what Personal Data relating to you, EmployDemy processes. Such request shall be made to EmployDemy in writing through any of the means set forth in Section 8 below.
- h. Instead of deleting your Personal Data we may anonymize it.
- i. If you have concerns relating to EmployDemy processing of your Personal Data you are welcome to contact us through any of the means set forth in section 8 below.
- a. EmployDemy strives to maintain a high level of protection of your Personal Data and privacy by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, loss, alteration or other unauthorized processing. EmployDemy continuously improves its security measures to meet the development of technology.
- b. All our systems use modern technology to prevent unauthorized access and other unauthorized processing. All special categories of Personal Data that you provide us with through our electronic channels is processed via encrypted, secure transmission.
Phone number:( +91)973-973-2001